Find below the sample of the available widgets and the related quality certificate that you can add to your website. In the section about widgets on Qualitando’s platform you have already read about purposes and benefits: following we will introduce them and how to activate them.
This is the small size widget with a preview of the customer satisfaction cutaway (vertical box) that opens by hovering the mouse over the widget
This is the large size widget with a preview of the customer satisfaction cutaway (vertical box) that opens by hovering the mouse over the widget
In both cases, the guestbook will open together with the Qualitando certificate by clicking on the button “Read more”. See below an example
HOW TO ACTIVATE THEM?
Home Q-Box, Click on the ‘Marketing’ green button in the menu on the left
- Certificate and guestbook
- Open the drop-down-menu in the “Widget format” box and select either “Small” or “Big”
- By clicking on “Create Code” you’ll create the html code. Copy it and pass it on to your web-agency
- Well Done! Within a short time the widget and the related certificate will be visible on the homepage of you website
DECIDE WHICH COMMENTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY APPEAR ON YOUR CERTIFICATE
The comments will be those left by the customers together with the quality questionnaire. You could choose to either publish them all, or filtering them.
- Home Q-Box
- Click on the " Questionnaires" green button
- Click on the name of the active post-experience questionnaire that you are using
- Menu on the left, “Setting” section
- Scroll down until you find “Publish comments” in the drop-down menu
- Once you have made your choice, remember to click on “Save changes”